Re: [opensuse] linux containers questions
On 09/12/2013 02:40 AM, Per Jessen wrote:
1) what is the appropriate way to change the default
location "/var/lib/lxc" to <something else> ? An environment variable,
a global config file? For now I've made /var/lib/lxc a symlink, which
works.

The location of the container is described in the container config file with the lxc.rootfs variable.

A starting point: https://www.suse.com/documentation/sles11/singlehtml/lxc_quickstart/lxc_quickstart.html

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Linux_Containers

2) is there an openSUSE auto-start-all-containers script or do I just
make one up?

You have to make one up AFAIK

HTH,
Robert