Re: [opensuse] restarting X server in openSUSE 12.2 with systemd
On Thursday, September 12, 2013 01:18:27 AM Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
When you read my emails, please assume until I say otherwise that I am
refering to the *current state* of development. (i.e factory or upcoming
versions) I work almost exclusively on factory all the time.

When answering questions or trying to explain something to people on THIS LIST
please assume non of us are running bleeding edge versions.

--
From the Myth of Me