Re: [opensuse] restarting X server in openSUSE 12.2 with systemd
В Wed, 11 Sep 2013 21:25:30 +0200
Istvan Gabor <suseuser04@xxxxxxx> пишет:

Systemd is fast... really fast.. one of the side effects of that is it
brings some really fun race conditions to the surface, plymouth used to
race this way, it should be fixed by now though.

I don't know what plymouth is, I've never heard of it before. I will check it.

Regarding fats boot speed: I think this is a kinf of cheeting.

It is not about boot speed - it is about starting services and reacting
to state changes much faster than was usual before.