Re: [opensuse] restarting X server in openSUSE 12.2 with systemd
2013. szeptember 10. 1:04 napon Cristian Rodríguez <crrodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
írta:

El 07/09/13 13:22, Istvan Gabor escribió:
Hello:

If I know correctly in systemd there are no runlevels.

Previously if I wanted to restart X server I switched
to runlevel 3 then back to runlevel 5 (init 3, init 5).

How can I stop, start, and restart in openSUSE 12.2
with systemd?

The same way you did before.

That is init 3, init 5?

Could you explain, please why it is till workong with systemd?

And how can I restart the server to start desktop0 on vt7
instead of vt8 which occasionally occurs?

Thanks,

Istvan