Re: [opensuse] Gnome calculator
On 9/10/2013 4:21 AM, Johannes Weberhofer wrote:
Hello!

I have OSS 13.1 installed with the latest 3.8 version of Gnome. I have
recognized, that I don't have a calculator available, even though the
gnome-calculator package is installed. I can also start gnome-calculator
directly.

Any idea, what can be wrong?

No idea what is going wrong, In fact I have no idea what you are complaining
about.

You say you don't have a calculator available.
You say you can start gnome calculator directly.

So, I'm left wondering if there was a typo in one of those statements.