Re: [opensuse] Thunderbird stopped downloading from IMAP server
On 09/09/13 18:37, John Andersen wrote:
On 9/9/2013 2:07 AM, Bob Williams wrote:

I'm also still unable to see the list of subscribed folders. Right
clicking on the Account and choosing 'Subscribe' shows an empty list.
Clicking 'Refresh' does nothing - well, a message flashes past at the
bottom of the dialog, but too fast to read.

I shall try again, this time without adding in my old filters.

On the settings / Server Settings page, click the Advanced button
and double check that everything in there is as you expect.

[snipped good advice]

Please see my reply to Basil. Apologies for creating so much noise with
my self-inflicted problem, and thank you all for your helpful suggestions.

Bob
--
Bob Williams
System: Linux 3.7.10-1.16-desktop