Re: [opensuse] filesystem quotas ?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 10:29:56 +0200
Per Jessen wrote:

I'm working on a setup with filesystems group quotas - I'm not sure if
I'm reading everything right, but before I start digging in, I was
just wondering if I should expect file systems quotas to work (in
general) ?

Okay, I'm making progress:

re/mount filesystem with 'grpquota'.
"quotacheck -avgm"
"quotaon -avg"

So far so good. Now when I try to "edquota -g basel', I get

edquota -g basel
edquota: WARNING - /dev/cciss/c0d0p2: cannot change current block allocation
edquota: WARNING - /dev/cciss/c0d0p2: cannot change current inode allocation

What does this mean? My attempt to change the quota appears to have
failed.

thanks
Per

--