Re: [opensuse] ssh -X -C and virtualbox [solved]
Le 09/09/2013 09:59, jdd a écrit :
Hello,

I use ssh -X -C to use gui enabled applications (say xeyes to test).
This works perfectly on my hosted server (remote).

But on the same server I have a virtual server I connect to through
port 32022 (ssh -X -C -p 32022) and there if I try xeyes, I get
"display not found"

Well. My host was at first configured by my ISP to allow X11forwarding, and the guest was not.

Then most internet pages do not know that a some time a new option become necessary. now one have to add both:

X11Forwarding yes
X11UseLocalhost no

in /etc/ssh/sshd_config

to make the forwarding works.