Re: [opensuse] Thunderbird stopped downloading from IMAP server
On 08/09/13 21:42, Ken Schneider - openSUSE wrote:
Move .thunderbird to a different name and see if a new config fixes the
problem.

Good suggestion. It seemed to work initially, in that the Inbox
repopulated itself, as well as several other folders, but not all of
them. The empty ones had nothing in the message list pane. I thought it
was simply a lack of filters, so I copied over my original
msgFilterRules.dat and re-opened Thunderbird, but the filters failed
with the message "Applying filter: XYZ failed. Would you like to
continue applying filters?"

I'm also still unable to see the list of subscribed folders. Right
clicking on the Account and choosing 'Subscribe' shows an empty list.
Clicking 'Refresh' does nothing - well, a message flashes past at the
bottom of the dialog, but too fast to read.

I shall try again, this time without adding in my old filters.
--
Bob Williams
System: Linux 3.7.10-1.16-desktop