[opensuse] NFSv4 configuration
Hi All,

I'm trying to set up NFSv4 shares on my home network. On the server (zeus) I have the following in /etc/exports:

zeus:/home/dylan # cat /etc/exports
/srv/NFS4 *(fsid=0,crossmnt,ro,root_squash,sync,no_subtree_check)
/srv/NFS4/dylan *(bind=/home/dylan,rw,root_squash,sync,no_subtree_check)
/srv/NFS4/sdc *(bind=/media/sdc,rw,root_squash,sync,no_subtree_check)
/srv/NFS4/sdd *(bind=/media/sdd,rw,root_squash,sync,no_subtree_check)

and the latter three directories are, indeed, bound in the NFS4 directory.

On the client (zen), the relevant entries in /etc/fstab are:

zen:/media/zeus # cat /etc/fstab
[SNIP]
zeus:/srv/NFS4 /media/zeus nfs4 defaults 0 0
zeus:/srv/NFS4/dylan /media/zeus/dylan nfs4 defaults 0 0
zeus:/srv/NFS4/sdc /media/zeus/sdc nfs4 defaults 0 0
zeus:/srv/NFS4/sdd /media/zeus/sdd nfs4 defaults 0 0

Both machines have the same setting for the NFSv4 domain (localdomain) and ps reports that rpcbind, rpc.idmapd and rpc.statd are running on both client and server.

When I try to mount any of the directories I get a "No such file or directory" error, for example:

zen:/media/zeus # mount /media/zeus
mount.nfs4: mounting zeus:/srv/NFS4 failed, reason given by server:
No such file or directory

What am I missing here?

Thanks
Dylan