[opensuse] ssh login to openSUSE 12.2: Connection refused
Hello:

I have a problem with ssh login to openSUSE 12.2 system.

sshd is running and listening on port 4321

port 4321 is open in the firewall:

In /etc/sysconfig/SuSEfirewall2 file there is a line

FW_SERVICES_EXT_TCP="146"

When I try to login to the system I get an error message:

ssh -l user -p 4321 <my-opensuse-host>
ssh: connect to host <my-opensuse-host> port 4321: Connection refused

In /etc/ssh/sshd_conf file I have this line:

AllowUsers user

The same configuration worked in previous openSUSE systems (12.1, 11.2).

How could I check what the problem is and fix it?

Thanks,

Istvan