Re: [opensuse] libreoffice and fax printer
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 10:43:44 +0200
Per Jessen wrote:

I'm trying to set up a fax printer in libreoffice, copying exactly
what I did in openoffice 2.4.

Run spadmin, add printer, commandline =

sendfax -n -f <email> -d (PHONE) -h <faxserver> (TMP)

In openoffice I get a pop-up window asking me to enter the
PHONE-number, in libreoffice I think I see a pop-up window, but it
disappears very quickly. I feel as if I'm missing something, but I
dunno what.

Okay, I got the wrong sendfax installed. I installed the "sendfax"
package when instead I shoiuyld have installed "hylafax-client".

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (16.3°C)