Re: [opensuse] dmraid with phpsysinfo? [RESOLVED]
Well, I ended up just writing my own plugin this afternoon, and it's
doing what I wanted, so I'm good to go.

I'll try to get it passed along to the guys on sourceforge. If anyone
else wants it, shoot me an email and I'll pass it along. I know it's not
perfect, but it does what I need it to do :)

Chris

Christopher Myers 08/31/13 10:10 AM >>>
Basically, because the array is built with an Adaptec fakeraid
"controller," so mdadm doesn't report any info on it:

cat /proc/mdstat

Personalities :

unused devices:

mdadm --detail /dev/mapper/ddf1_DATA

mdadm: /dev/mapper/ddf1_DATA does not appear to be an md device

Chris

Andrey Borzenkov 08/31/13 1:07 AM >>>
В Fri, 30 Aug 2013 23:26:30 -0500