Re: [opensuse] Dual /multiboot openSUSE
Le 30/08/2013 11:14, michael norman a écrit :

Thanks I have run it from a live cd and in a vm what I want to do now
is install it alongside openSUSE as I want to run some apps developed
for Ubuntu which don't work very well in a vm or from a live environment.

why don't you trust mint and go?

It's the distribution of the year, seemingly :-)

I didn't but installed plain ubuntu last week on an openSUSE/Windows 8 UEFI netbook, without any problem (ubuntu sees openSUSE but not Windows and seems to boot from MBR)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.org