Re: [opensuse] Dual /multiboot openSUSE
On 08/30/2013 11:24 AM, michael norman wrote:
I am running 12 3 64 bit. I am using Grub legacy installed in the root partition.

I am thinking of adding Linux Mint in dual boot mode. I have a spare partition which I keep for installing other Os's which I usually use to test new versions of openSUSE.

It is some time since I tried that with an non SUSE os.

Are there any gotchas I should look for doing this with Linux Mint ? Where should I tell it to put its bootloader so that openSUSE will see it ?
Anything else I should worry about ?

- have tried Linux Mint LIVE on an usb stick

- seems ok { one can access ones /home directory from Linux Mint LIVE }

best regards