Re: [opensuse] forum nntp server down?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:20:15 +0200 (CEST)

El 2013-08-28 a las 18:40 +0800, George Olson (SUSE list) escribió:

This was posted in the headers of the forums earlier:

It should have been in the news link, I looked there first. Then, as I was looking for a place to ask the question, I found it.

Forum Outage Status Report

Due to an unexpected issue, we've had to restore our database from a
few days ago. As a result, if you posted in the past couple days,
your post is not presently in the forum. As we work towards full
recovery, we expect the missing messages to be restored from our
NNTP servers which are still experiencing problems so they remain
offline. Thank you for your patience.

<https://forums.opensuse.org/english/other-forums/forums-feedback/announcement-forum-outage-status-report.html>

- -- Cheers
Carlos E. R.

(from 11.4, with Evergreen, x86_64 "Celadon" (Minas Tirith))