Re: [opensuse] KMail on 12.3
-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: OS-en <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [opensuse] KMail on 12.3
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 14:42:44 +0200 (CEST)

El 2013-08-26 a las 21:47 +0930, Rodney Baker escribió:
On Mon, 26 Aug 2013 13:59:19 Carlos E. R. wrote:

I find Maildir inefficient. :-p

Anyway, you can run dovecot as local imap server for storage, and then use
any mail client you like - even all of them at the same time.

I'm doing that, and this is a laptop...

I find mbox inefficient - in terms of performance, not storage.

I find Maildir inefficient in terms of perfomance - try doing a full text
search on a 12000 mails folder (as the one for this list in this machine).