Re: [opensuse] slow LXDE
I don't think he was telling you to "unsubscribe". Either he was attempting to unsub himself and sent it to the wrong address [ can't read the footer at the bottom of every message, OR, he was letting everyone else know his intention to send the message to the proper address. I'm betting on the first one. There's no need for you to unsubscribe unless you want to.