Re: [opensuse] Firefox & Moonlight
On Mon, 19 Aug 2013 13:45:14 -0700
Upscope <upscope@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Monday, August 19, 2013 09:52:45 AM Koenraad Lelong wrote:
Hi,

Is anyone able to use Moonlight/Silverlight in Firefox ? I need this
for an application.
I installed a Moonlight add-on, but Firefox says it's uncompatible
with Firefox 23.0 (and a number of previous versions). There is
plugin installed, but that does not do it's job (I think).
I found a solution by disabling version checks of add-ons, then the
"incompatible" add-on works fine.
I tested this with the http://bubblemark.com/ site.

Unfortunately, the application I need Silverlight for seems not to
work with this setup, although now it does not ask to install
Silverlight.

Any comments ?
Thanks.

Regards,

Koenraad Lelong
Where did you find a copy of moonlight? I've been looking for one for
12.3.

Thanks

Try looking in openSUSE search page. It's in factory there, maybe also for
12.3.

Tom

--
Insight comes more often than not, from looking at what's been on the table
all along.

^^^^
Tom Taylor - retired penguin - KG7CFC
AMD Phenom II x4 955 -- 4GB RAM -- 2x1.5TB sata2
openSUSE 12.3-x86_64
KDE 4.10.00, FF 19.0, claws-mail 3.9.1
registered linux user 263467