[opensuse] recommendations on new system
Hi guys,

I am going for a new system in a few days and I wanted to ask if some
had to share experience:
1) Which one has better performance on openSUSE?
AMD FX 8320 (in a lot reviews it has the best performance per Euro
:) ) vs Intel CPU at same price range
2) A few years ago the question would be clear if I should go nVidia
or ATI but what about now? Anybody experience with SLI/Crossfire? My
gf needs to run Sims3 via wine :) which needs quite lot GPU
performance and even more RAM (8G min :D)
3) What about RAM should I go for lower latency or higher MHZ?

Thanks in advance :)