[opensuse] terms of use opensuse
I want to know that it is written in opensuse agreement that me comply
with export and host country laws. I want to know these question. 1.If
a person violate his own country(for example Pakistan) law then the
agreemen will be terminate or not? 2.captcha earning work is illegal
according to u.s(united satates) but if a person do this work in his
living country where this work is not illegal then the laws of u.s
will be apply or the laws of living country will be apply?