[opensuse] Problem: "Message blocked due to spam content in email."

Hi,
I have been using Thunderbird for years to send emails, both to group
lists and to individual addressees. Suddenly, many of my outgoing
emails have been blocked and marked as undeliverable.

I am using opensuse 12.3, and 13.1 both with the same problem. I am
using Thunderbird 17.0.7 from opensuse. I am using KDE
4.10.5 release 1 in opensuse 12.3.

I have tried to do some investigation of this problem, and found that in
the Thunderbird Help menu> Troubleshooting Information, there is a
section that says that my mail is being blacklisted because Mesa is out
of date, and to update it to version 7.10.3 or newer. Yet my current
Mesa is 9.0.2 I don't know if this is causing the mail to be undeliveralble
or if this is a separate problem.

I have included most of the troubleshooting information below:

Application Basics
Name Thunderbird
Version 17.0.7
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20130620
Thunderbird/17.0.7
Profile Directory
Open Directory
(Local drive)
Application Build ID 2013062000
Enabled Plugins about:plugins
Build Configuration about:buildconfig
Crash Reports about:crashes
Memory Use about:memory
Mail and News Accounts
ID Incoming servers

Extensions
Name Version Enabled ID
Test Pilot for Thunderbird 1.3.9 true tbtestpilot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Important Modified Preferences
Name Value
browser.cache.disk.capacity 358400
browser.cache.disk.smart_size_cached_value 358400
browser.cache.disk.smart_size.first_run false
browser.cache.disk.smart_size.use_old_max false
extensions.lastAppVersion 17.0.7
gfx.blacklist.suggested-driver-version Mesa 7.10.3
mailnews.database.global.datastore.id
d01084c3-4126-4847-9aa7-35a39f71dfc
mail.openMessageBehavior.version 1
network.cookie.prefsMigrated true
places.database.lastMaintenance 1374455498
places.history.expiration.transient_current_max_pages 102908
places.history.expiration.transient_optimal_database_size 164656250
Graphics
Adapter Description Intel Open Source Technology Center -- Mesa DRI
Mobile Intel® GM45 Express Chipset
Vendor ID nter
Device ID set
Driver Version 2.1 Mesa 9.0.2
WebGL Renderer Blocked for your graphics driver version. Try updating
your graphics driver to version Mesa 7.10.3 or newer.
GPU Accelerated Windows 0/1

Anyone have an idea about what is going on and how to fix this problem?

Thanks,
Mark