Re: [opensuse] 12.3 (64bit) Hibernate problem
On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 21:58:41 -0400
Carl Hartung wrote:

Moreover, after reading here about the sensible approach being ... for
suspend to disk, at least ("hibernate") ... providing a swap partition
at least equal to the available RAM (converted into 1,024 x 1,024 x
1,024 GB, btw) I just re-sized my / and /home partitions and
reinstalled grub2 ... this all went painlessly, fortunately ... so I
guess I'm ready to test this "hibernate" thing again. I'll report
back in a little bit what happens.

regards,

Carl

Okay, I can now report that "hibernate" is working properly on this
fully updated openSUSE 12.3 64-bit system running KDE 4.10.5 "release 1"

What a treat! It even reconnected to two servers that I'm monitoring
via ssh running 'top'

regards,

Carl