[opensuse] 12.3 (64bit) Hibernate problem
Hello,

I am noticing that hibernate function on opensuse 12.3 is not working as
expected: today my notebook has powered-off due battery charge has gone
below the limit and system has simply switched-off instead to hibernate.

I red quickly some threads on regard and I applied a modification on
suspend.conf by enabling "thread=y" but nothing has solved the root problem.

I would expect when hibernate works correctly to restore the job from
the point it has been freezed and have not to wait a lot of time for
hibernate process take to attempt something that resolves to the need of
rebooting the system again.

Any comments/instructions on this problem?

Thanks.

Cheers,
--
Marco Calistri (amdturion)
opensuse 12.3 (Dartmouth) 64 bit - Kernel 3.7.10-1.4-desktop Gnome 3.6.2