Re: [opensuse] opensuse yast mail config and ldap search for virtual users fail
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 12:22:59 +0200 (CEST)

El 2013-07-24 a las 07:08 +0100, Andrew Colvin escribió:

I am a little concerned that each time I go into yast config it will overwrite
this so does anyone know if there has been a schema update that I have missed
and which schema this attribute is in? I'm not sure I should raise a bug as
this is likely been caused due to my having missed a schema update

IF you did system upgrades all this time, it would be a bug if the schema was not updated for you. IMO.

- -- Cheers

Carlos E. R.
(from 11.4, with Evergreen, x86_64 "Celadon" (Minas Tirith))