[opensuse] Re: Ubuntu Forum hacked
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 16:08:03 +0000 (UTC)
On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 09:39:28 +0200, Hans Witvliet wrote:

Don't think a lot of people _here_ can tell you about the
(security-)backgrounds of the openSUSE-forums...

To my knowledge, I'm probably the only one outside TAG who understands
the configuration pretty well (I used to manage the NNTP servers -
alongside the guys who managed the web forums - before the openSUSE
forums were created, and the configuration is more or less the same as it
was at the time I did)

:)

Jim
--