Re: [opensuse] Hopefully, a non-biased question.....................(SOLVED)
The way I made the conversion many years ago was to set up a dual boot. When I had some spare time to kill I would reboot into Linux and play around. I broke it a few times while I learned a few things not to do. After a short time I found that I was spending more and more time in Linux until I was seldom booting into Windows any longer.