Re: [opensuse] LibreOffice Unstable Build has failed
Andrew Colvin píše v Ne 14. 07. 2013 v 19:18 +0100:
On Saturday 13 Jul 2013 16:20:55 Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
El 13/07/13 12:42, Andrew Colvin escribió:
It seems that the build of the unstable 12.3 libreoffice 64 bit and some
other builds have failed with the following error

Nah, the build host just ran out of memory. it just need to be rebuilt
again.
Yep I know. I was hoping that somebody would kick off the build again

I am getting desperate. I have seen the message about out-of-memory only
once. In the meantime, the build has been restarted automatically
without any error message several times. BS just keeps trying and
failing and I do not know why :-(

I am going to ask for help on the BS mailing list.

Best Regards,
Petr