Re: [opensuse] Question about the kernels for openSUSE
On 07/14/2013 01:51 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:
On 11/07/13 19:05, Carl Fletcher wrote:
On Thu, 11 Jul 2013 06:45:17 +0100, Basil Chupin
<blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Could anyone please answer this one for me: are the kernels available
in, say, the .../Kernel:/stable/standard repository specifically
written to be used ONLY in openSUSE or can they be used in any other
Linux distro?

BC

They are for openSUSE

Now this has me all confu-sed :-) . One says for all, one says only for
oS :-) . Do we take this to a vote?8-) .

Now I am gonna confuse you more ;P ..Seriously, do not use openSUSE kernel packages in other distributions.