Re: [opensuse] shell script help
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 19:11:28 +0200 (CEST)

On Sunday, 2013-07-07 at 21:09 -0400, Felix Miata wrote:

Anyone know a good source of examples for dweebs who can't remember from one scripting writing session to the next anything new learned to get a task done, and requires examples rather than reading man pages to understand anything unfamiliar?

Heh, I have the same problem.

I have a text file with a collection of small samples, But always I need something else that is not collected there, and I have to grep in scripts all over the place to find it.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.