Re: [opensuse] SSD and smartctl: Percentage Used Endurance Indicator: 34 ?
* Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [07-06-13 14:47]:
On Saturday, 2013-07-06 at 14:43 -0400, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
El 06/07/13 08:30, MarkusGMX escribió:

:-/
I thought that SSDs may last a bit longer...

Look into the bright side, at least your SSD has this indicator, I have
two that don't support it. :-|

Interesting... are you two using the same brand?

I mean, is this a recent addition, or is it something that some brands
have and others do not?

My Intel SSD does not support that indicator :^(. It is 2 years old:
Model: "INTEL SSDSC2MH12"
Vendor: "INTEL"
Device: "SSDSC2MH12"
Revision: "PPG2"