Re: [opensuse] KDE task switcher - switched from vertical list to horizontal windows after upgrade?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 11:33:16 +0200
Per Jessen wrote:

Graham Anderson wrote:

On Friday 05 Jul 2013 10:06:24 Per Jessen wrote:
Noone can tell me how to do this?

I believe the option is Window Behaviour > Task Switcher >
Visualization and then toggle the drop down to "informative".

Thanks Graham!

Do you also happen to know how to get the colours of the icons back in
the vertical switcher view? ISTR it being a little more complex -
editing some config file or some such?

Found it myself - I just needed to switch to format "Compact", where I
had already implemented this change:

http://askubuntu.com/questions/134183/any-way-to-get-colored-icons-in-alt-tab-task-switcher-in-kde

Thanks again, much happier now.

--