Re: [opensuse] /tmp as tmpfs
El 03/07/13 15:52, Jan Ritzerfeld escribió:
Hey!

Recently, there were some discussion on /media as tmpfs. This reminded me of
me wanting /tmp as tmpfs. Since "years" I have simply added it to
/etc/fstab. Today, this seems to be the default behavior of systemd but to
be overridden by openSUSE. So, how can I go back to the (new) default?

Gruß
Jan

# mkdir -p /etc/systemd/system/local-fs.target.wants
# ln -s /usr/lib/systemd/system/tmp.mount /etc/systemd/system/local-fs.target.wants/tmp.mount

# reboot