Re: [opensuse] IPv6 - do you use SLAAC or DHCP ?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 14:26:07 +0200
James Knott wrote:

Per Jessen wrote:
James Knott wrote:

[snip ] ... assuming you have RADVD running somewhere to
assign the network portion of the address.
radvd is very picky with the config syntax, huh? Everything has got
to be in the _right_ order :-)

I don't recall configuring anything with RADVD. It just worked.

The sample won't "just" work - I think at least you'd need to change the
IPv6 prefix?

I also wanted to limit the function to just two clients (to avoid having
global IPv6 addresses assigned to all my systems). It was pretty fussy
about where I put the "clients" config line.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (17.1°C)