Re: [opensuse] IPv6 - do you use SLAAC or DHCP ?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 10:09:13 +0200
Hans Witvliet wrote:

-----Original Message-----

For outgoing, at least for a mailserver, it does matter a lot which
address is being used. Using the random address would mean the
receiving server would have no way of identifying the sending server.

If using dhclient6 actually means not getting a random address
assigned, that's probably what I need to do.