[opensuse] how to zypper search "RPM provide" to find TeXLive package files?
  • From: "Carlos F. Lange" <carlosflange@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 01:29:56 -0600
I wish we had a version of "texliveonfly" to automatically retrieve
and install the right RPM package that provides any missing styles and
packages for LaTeX.

In the absence of that, I would like to know how I can search for
those missing style and package files from the command line using
zypper. In YaST I can set the option "RPM provides" and find, for
example, that the RPM package "texlive-a0poster" provides the style
file "a0size".

I tried the zypper option "what-provides", but it does not seem to do
what I was looking for.

Any suggestion on how to search what the RPM provides with zypper?

--
Carlos F Lange
Ga├║cho nas Pradarias