[opensuse] databases and partitions
Hi
I'm trying to write some plain English notes but I've come across this.

Our DNS data is replicated between 2 DC's. It is held in a ldb. The
samba guys refer to this as the 'DNS partition'. This kills any chance
of using just plain English. To me, a partition is /dev/sda. Agreed, our
ldb could well be _part_ of say /dev/sda1, but it's still a database.
I've had a quick look at the 12.3 release notes but I can't find any
reference to calling a database a partition. Nothing seems to have
changed. Has it?
L x