Re: [opensuse] Any chance of convincing Gimp to consider a .png as a valid saved image?
On 2013-06-20 03:38, Doug wrote:
On 06/19/2013 07:31 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

I followed the directions exactly, and I now have an executable file in
/plug-ins that reads about like the one posted. But when I opened a
.png file in GIMP, and then went to save it, it only wanted to save in
.xcf format, whether I selected save or save as. I must be missing
something. What now, please?

It is not save, nor export. It is a new menu entry, "save/export clean".

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.