[opensuse] Any chance of convincing Gimp to consider a .png as a valid saved image?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 21:43:24 +0200 (CEST)

I scan images using gimp and xsane. If I scan a dozen images, I have to keep track of what I save to PNG or JPG, because GIMP insists that none are saved and that I'm going to lose my data. It wants me to save as XCF and I will not.

Any chance of changing this behavior? It is disruptive. :-/

- -- Cheers

Carlos E. R.