Re: [opensuse] google earth dependencies missing
On Tue, 2013-06-18 at 14:42 -0700, John Andersen wrote:
On 6/18/2013 2:08 PM, lynn wrote:
Could you confirm that my explanation of where the (1) comes from is
correct?

My god, can't you confirm that yourself? Is this your first go around with
computers?

I tried copying a file to a folder containing a file with the same name.
It doesn't behave like this. It would be nice to get confirmation that
this was what was supposed to happen. I can't believe the dolphin
behaves differently depending whether you are a Chromium or a person. I
would much rather consistency.
Thanks.