Re: [opensuse] ssytemd and openSUSE
Carlos E. R. said the following on 06/18/2013 07:27 PM:
On Tuesday, 2013-06-18 at 15:29 -0400, Anton Aylward wrote:
Carlos E. R. said the following on 06/18/2013 02:21 PM:

The decission to start simultaneously two mutually exclusive services is
not mine, it is from the system, and implemented by systemd. When I found
out, I had to manually tell systemd to disable one of the two.

Hmmm.
Now I wonder what _you_ did that I didn't do to get them _both_?

Me? Nothing.
I just upgraded from 12.1 to 12.3.

Methinks that one or the other is 'debris' left over from the initial install.

--
How long did the whining go on when KDE2 went on KDE3?

The only universal constant is change. If a species can not adapt it
goes extinct. That's the law of the universe, adapt or die.
-- Billie Walsh, May 18 2013