Re: [opensuse] ThinkPad shutdown takes long time
Am 17.06.2013 20:55, schrieb Cristian Rodríguez:
El 17/06/13 14:47, Marco Calistri escribió:

I noticed different behaviour between running on battery and power
supply, but in both case the shutdown process takes several minutes to
complete, and this is pretty annoying.

No debug log, no diagnosis, no fix, share yours please ;)

So how about commenting on my bug since I'll deliver whatever my system
can output as debugging?
I shared mine but no solution so far. I can provide more debugging
information if someone tells me what is needed.

Wolfgang