Re: [opensuse] RE: Stability of systemd
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 08:36:01 +0200
Bruce Ferrell wrote:

On 06/16/2013 07:23 AM, Anton Aylward wrote:
[big snip]

How come it works so easily for me?
Because I'm willing to adapt and learn and find out they WHY when
things don' go the way I expect. All to often the 'don't go the way
I expect' say more about my expectations than any flaw in the code.

How come it doesn't work for me on a clean install?

Bruce, if that is the case, please open a bug report. A clean install
is obviously _not_ a corner case, it simply has to work.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (21.4°C)