Re: [opensuse] Re: lack of flexibility of systemd
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 08:26:34 +0200
Linda Walsh wrote:

Per Jessen wrote:
At this point, I would say stick with systemd. It _does_ still have
minor teething problems, but they are really mostly corner-cases.
Occasionally migration incompatibilities appear where systemd no
longer supports what one was used to in sysvinit (see for instance
Carlos' spamd issue re inline comments).
----
How would you do something like the attached in systemd?

I probably wouldn't, but that's not a reason for not going with systemd.
Why not just leave it as an LSB script?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (21.2°C)