Re: [opensuse] systemd: What is the proper manner to print a message to the screen from a service file?
On 6/16/2013 2:10 PM, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
El 16/06/13 09:48, Carlos E. R. escribió:
in order to see at a glance which
services failed to start (this was something that systemv did).

what the hell ? seriously.. to see what services failed you do not need
any such thing... just execute systemctl --failed

Wasn't this about echoing to a tty? You cut that part.

How do I tell my serial logger to "just execute systemctl --faled" ?

How do I see that stuff as it's happening, or left on a screen or a printer or a logger, instead of presuming that the system will come up and be functional enough for me to execute any such thing?

--
bkw