Re: [opensuse] ThinkPad shutdown takes long time
В Sat, 15 Jun 2013 17:56:29 -0400
James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx> пишет:

Andrey Borzenkov wrote:
В Fri, 14 Jun 2013 19:13:59 -0400
James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx> пишет:

Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
NO, they should be there, however you did not boot the system which
such parameters the time you collected the shutdown log.

As I said, I added it to that boot parameters box and it's been there
through several reboots, including the one before that shutdown.
[ 0.000000] Command line:
root=/dev/disk/by-id/ata-WDC_WD3200BEKT-08PVMT1_WD-WXD1A8136034-part6
resume=/dev/disk/by-id/ata-WDC_WD3200BEKT-08PVMT1_WD-WXD1A8136034-part5
splash=silent quiet video=1366x768

Whatever you did kernel was not booted with these parameters.

Well then, how do I get it too boot with those parameters, if not using
that box?

Which bootloader are you using?