Re: [opensuse] How to set the default runlevel in openSUSE 12.3 ?
В Sat, 15 Jun 2013 13:20:10 +0200
Andreas <maps.on@xxxxxxx> пишет:

How can I set the default runlevel in openSUSE 12.3 ?
OK, it's called target now but YAST shows an empty dropdown list in the
expert-view of the service manager where one used to chose the default
runlevel.

According to the documentation this is still the right place to look.

I have KDE installed but most of the time I don't need all this
graphical goodness so it's a waste of ressources.
Manually switching back with "init 3" after every boot is not a perfect
solution.

ln -sf /usr/lib/systemd/system/multi-user.target \
/etc/systemd/system/default.target