[opensuse] How to set the default runlevel in openSUSE 12.3 ?
How can I set the default runlevel in openSUSE 12.3 ?
OK, it's called target now but YAST shows an empty dropdown list in the expert-view of the service manager where one used to chose the default runlevel.

According to the documentation this is still the right place to look.

I have KDE installed but most of the time I don't need all this graphical goodness so it's a waste of ressources.
Manually switching back with "init 3" after every boot is not a perfect solution.

regards
Andreas