Re: [opensuse] Some flash fails
On 06/14/2013 04:17 PM, Anton Aylward wrote:
SOME and I emphasise ONLY SOME sites that have flash end up with
Error #2046

I don't have this problem with YouTube, but I do have it with
engage.vevent.com

Yes I've googled and none of the articles I've found ave anything that
solves this.

I'm using Firefox 21.0 on openSuse 12.2 but this problem has been there
for some time and many revisions of FF.

Does anyone have first-hand experience of dealing with this in the
context of suse?

I'm usually using Chrome, and that plugin fails there sometimes, too.
In my experience, when it crashes in Chrome then chances are still
good that the same page works in FF.

Have a nice day,
Berny