Re: [opensuse] ThinkPad shutdown takes long time
On 13/06/13 19:13, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
El 13/06/13 12:46, James Knott escribió:
I've noticed sometimes it takes a long time for my ThinkPad E520 to
reboot when running openSUSE 12.3. When this occurs and I press Esc, I
see the following displayed for a couple of minutes or so before it
progresses. This does not happen every time and I don't see any pattern
to when it does.
Just wanted to say that I had the exact same problem (Thinkpad T530).
Boot time is always much too long, shutdown time varies a lot but can be
very long as well.

I'll try the debugging tips provided in this thread as soon as I can.

Ph. A.

--

*Philippe Andersson*
Unix System Administrator